- Get Help
- Suicide Prevention
- Learn More
- Teaching About Suicide
- Honor a Loved One
- Community Campaign Shirt Order
- Shoe Memorial Registration
National Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-8255 Text HOPELINE 741741 Iowa County WI Hotline (800) 362-5717 Emergencies call 911
Sunday, June 19, 2021 @ 10:00am
Centennial Park, Dodgeville WI Shelter #1
Playing in the Tennis Court!!
Dodgeball Registration below, fill out form and submit.
Registration Deadline: June 17, 2021
$60 per team
Pay by Check or Cash: Suicide Prevention Corporation
On Day of Tournament.
Strongly encouraged to have team uniforms, make it fun!
PRIZES- No Cash Prizes
Champion Team, Runners Up, 3rd Place, Team that makes the largest donation
- 5 vs 5 must start with 2 of each gender on team.
- Must be 15 years or older to participate
- Double Elimination
- Best 2 out of 3 sets to determine the winner of the match (3 -10 min. sets)
Funds will be used toward:
- Airing Public Service Announcements on TV - $2,500 a month
- Printing and Distributing suicide prevention information to schools
- Training local educators, medical staff, counselors and law enforcement on Suicide Resources and Prevention.
No Concession Stand Available (Please carry your own snacks)
Suicide Prevention T-Shirt $5
Suicide Can Koozies $5
Summary of Dodge Ball Rules
Full Detailed- Dodge Ball Rules